Thanks to TV.com for pointing out how cool a video from an incredibily uncool band can be!
"Hanson has a new song and the band's creative director, Paul Lawson, has done something clever that will interest photographers and film-makers alike. The video has been shot on the Canon EOS 7D using Nikon AI (Automatic Indexing) lenses from the 1980's. The older lenses were used to mimic the look of vintage film. As uncool as you might think the band is, you have to admit that the video is pretty impressive -- especially if you're a digital SLR film-maker and noticed the lack of aliasing and other dSLR issues. Plus, it pays the ultimate homage to The Blues Brothers. Make sure you check out who makes a cameo on tambourine."
May 4, 2010
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades