Forum Thread: I hope it's me !!!

I've been using a finepix S100FS for the past 4 years and absolutely delighted with it until it broke...Spent about a week looking at Canon cameras.. Thought about 600D, 60D but really splashed out on the 7D and Canon 18 - 200 lense as was told this is an awesome camera. I am really a point and shoot person at the moment until I learn manual modes etc. I spent the afternoon with my family indoors at Xscape and took about 50 pictures at crazy golf....OMG..pictures looked good on camera..Have just returned home and hardly any in good focus and red eye a lot.. I kept the camera in auto mode with camera flash being used most of the time..Red eye was set to yes..Lense was set to auto focus and stabilizer on......... I hope it's me but these pictures are not sharp mostly a bit out of focus...Can anyone tell me if I've done something wrong please as I'm not happy with it..

Cheers Derek

2 Responses

Have you set your metering mode correctly. Also are you using a single focus point or multiple points. If multiple you may be focusing on something the is just a little closer to you than the subject, try changing to a single focusing point>

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active